Artists and venues (organizations, businesses, etc.) are invited to participate in the 2020 Uptown Arts Stroll. We encourage you to organize group events and exhibitions to reach a wider audience and network with your fellow artists.
Register your event by April 28, 2020 to appear in the printed guide and by May 24, 2020 to appear in the online guide.
- Identify potential venues updated for 2020 or find new venues on your own (between W 135 St – W 220 St).
- Contact the identified venue(s) and make arrangements to host your event during the month of June 2020.
- When you have booked a venue, let us know about the arrangements — Register and send us the information using the appropriate submission form.
Artists, singers, musicians, dancers, poets, filmmakers, theater groups, etc., in Washington Heights, Inwood and West Harlem are invited to participate in the 2020 Uptown Arts Stroll by submitting this form. If your art exhibition is having an opening or closing reception, please also submit this form. Choose the category that best describes your event.
Visual artists presenting ongoing exhibition during the month of June 2020, please submit this form. Let us know the opening and closing dates, and show hours.
IMPORTANT: For visual artists, artwork is exhibited at your own risk — venues are not responsible for artwork. For all participating artists, please ensure that your event details are clear with the venue. NoMAA is not responsible for booking venues.
Local artists will open their professional or home studios and give visitors a glimpse into their creative process during Open Studios, which are on:
- Saturday June 13, 2020 1-6pm between West 220 Street and West 179 Street
- Saturday June 20, 2020 1-6pm between West 178 Street and West 135 Street (West of Edgecomb Avenue)
To include your studio for visits, please fill out and submit the Open Studios Form.
Be sure to select the date for your location.